CHURCH AND CEMETERY RECORDS
Church and Cemetery records in the Morris County, NJ area are linked below.
- John Hancock Cemetery, located in Florham Park, Morris County, NJ. This index is a compilation of death records, death certificates, and obituaries. Compiled by Linnea B. Foster, CG, Madison, NJ, June 2016.
- Lost Cemetery is an unmarked cemetery, located in Mount Olive Township, Morris County, NJ. Author lists stones that are legible; transcribed by Sharon Holley.
- Greenwood Cemetery - An index of interments at Greenwood Cemetery, located in Boonton, Morris County, NJ (1872-1965). A project of the Morris Area Genealogy Society Indexing Group.
- Second Presbyterian Church - A history of the church, located in Mendham, Morris County, NJ; and an index of the Book of Statistical Record, which includes Admissions, Baptisms, Marriages, and Burials (1859-1902).
- Inscibed Records - Combined index of three cemeteries in Flanders, Morris County, NJ: Flanders United Methodist Church Cemetery; The Flanders Presbyterian Church Cemetery; and Flanders Hillside Cemetery.
- Mount Freedom Presbyterian Church - Mount Freedom, New Jersey. This church was organized on July 9, 1820 by Rev. Samuel H. Cox of Mendham and Rev. Jacob Green of Succasunna. The church is located on the corner of Sussex Turnpike and Church Road in the Mount Freedom section of Randolph Township.
- List of Morris County Cemeteries - According to the Morris County Planning Board there are 194 cemeteries in Morris County. The earliest known cemetery began in 1718. This list provides municipality, cemetery name, when the cemetery was established, cemetery location, and additional information.
© Morris Area Genealogy Society