The mission of the Special Projects Group (SPG) of the Morris Area Genealogy Society is to contact local genealogy and history societies to view their collections. For those societies who request the inventory and index services of this group, the resulting inventories and indexes of these holdings will be published here, with permission of the owning society.
Denville Historical Society - Inventory of September 2015: Family files and Map Inventories
Parsippany Historical and Preservation Society - Inventory of May 2018. The items are in five different locations within the Bowlsby-DeGelleke House Museum at 25 Baldwin Road, Parsippany.
- Deeds, Wills, Indentures and Census - located in the second brown file cabinet
- Family Files - Genealogies - located in the beige file cabinet
- Family Photos - located downstairs in the living room of the museum
- Historical Sites and Companies - located in one of the brown file cabinets
- Maps and Blueprints - located in and near the book case.
- Restoration-Preservation and Scrapbooks - Restoration-Preservation files are in the second brown file cabinet. Scrapbooks are located in and near the book case.
Roxbury Historical Society - Inventory of April 2020.
©Morris Area Genealogy Society